Data protection conditions for use of this website / disclaimer
This declaration describes how FC Pinzgau Saalfelden GmbH, Lichtenbergstr. 9d, 5760 Saalfelden ("we", "company") processes your personal data. The declaration is aimed at our existing and former customers, interested parties and potential future customers, as well as their respective shareholders, organs and other employees.
Purposes of data processing
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to establish, manage and process the business relationship;
- to strengthen the existing customer relationship or to build a new customer relationship or to approach interested parties, including information about current legal developments and our range of services (marketing);
- to carry out all kinds of events
- If you contact us using the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
As far as we collect your personal data from you, the provision of your data is generally voluntary. However, we cannot fulfill our order or not fully if you do not provide your personal data.
Legal basis for processing
If you are an interested party or a potential future customer, we will only provide your contact details for the purpose of direct advertising by sending electronic mail or contacting us by telephone with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
If you are our customer, we process your personal data because this is necessary in order to fulfill the contract concluded with you (Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR).
For the rest, we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest to achieve the purposes mentioned under point 1 (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. GDPR) and on the legal basis of the WTBG 2017 (Art. 9 Para. 2 lit.g GDPR)
Transmission of your personal data
Insofar as this is absolutely necessary for the purposes mentioned under point 1, we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us as well as other service providers in connection with Marketing activities,
- Insurance on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for the benefit or the occurrence of the insured event (e.g. liability insurance),
- Customers, insofar as it is data of the shareholders, organs and other employees of the respective customer,
- Cooperation partners and legal representatives working for us,
- other recipients determined by the customer (e.g. group companies of the customer),
- additionally in the area of financial accounting:
- Debt collection agencies,
- Banks on behalf of the customer,
- Factoring companies, assignees and leasing companies.
Some of the recipients mentioned above may be located outside of Austria or process your personal data outside of Austria. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that of Austria. We therefore take measures to ensure that all recipients offer an adequate level of data protection. For this purpose, we conclude, for example, standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC). These are available on request.
We generally store your personal data until the end of the business relationship in the context of which we collected your data or until the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods have expired; furthermore until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence. If you are a client, former client, prospective or potentially future client or a contact person for one of the above, we store your personal data for the purposes of marketing until you object or revoke your consent, insofar as the marketing measure is based on your consent he follows
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using the browser. They do no harm.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Among other things, you are entitled
- (i) to check whether and which personal data we process about you and to receive copies of this data,
- (ii) to request the correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data, insofar as these are incorrect or are not processed in accordance with the law,
- (iii) to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- (iv) to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or to withdraw the consent given for the processing, whereby a revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the revocation,
- (v) To request data portability if you are our client
- (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted and
- (vii) lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
You can contact us using various contact forms on our website or by email. If you enter data in the appropriate input mask on the contact form, it will be transmitted to us and processed by us. This is the following data:
- Your name
- E-mail address
As soon as your message is sent, the following other data is also saved:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of dispatch
We only process personal data from the input mask or e-mails to process the contact. In this respect, the data will not be passed on to third parties. We delete your data as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data from the input mask of the contact form and for those that were transmitted by email, this occurs when the respective correspondence with you has ended. The correspondence ends when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Personal data that was additionally collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your email address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. In order to provide you with targeted information, we also collect and process voluntarily provided information on areas of interest, birthday and postcode. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: email@example.com. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch. This revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation.
All information is given to the best of our knowledge and belief. If a mistake should have occurred to us, we regret this, but unfortunately we cannot accept any liability in this case. On this homepage there are links to other sites on the Internet. The following applies to all these links: We expressly emphasize that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked pages on this entire website, including all sub-pages. This declaration applies to all links on this homepage and to all contents of the pages to which links or banners lead. The content of these pages is copyrighted. The information is for personal use only. Any further use, in particular storage in databases, publication, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as transfer to third parties - also in parts or in revised form - without the consent of the respective organization is prohibited.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our contact details
If you have any questions about this declaration or would like to make an application, please contact us:
FC Pinzgau Saalfelden GmbH